Thank you for signing up for our Webinar.
Here are our TOP Hints and Tips for you for the webinar.
- Get your mobile phone NOW and add this webinar date and time to your calendar there – and set an alarm for 30 minutes before!
- Print this page off. Add the date and time of the webinar to it THEN stick it to your wall or somewhere you will see it!
- You will get an email about the webinar from gotowebinar. This email will have the link you need to click on about 10 or 15 minutes BEFORE the time of the webinar. Make sure you keep that email somewhere you can easily find it before the webinar – we suggest you create a Webinar Folder in your email account and keep it there for easy access.
- 10 -15 Minutes BEFORE the webinar is due to start go to your email, click on the link in the email and you will join the webinar in a matter of minutes. We suggest 10 -15 minutes as sometimes it takes a while for the webinar software to “kick in”.
- While you are waiting for the webinar to “kick in” make yourself a cuppa, grab a beer, pour a wine, or whatever your beverage is (this may depend on the time of day as well )
- We also suggest you switch off programs you may be running on your machine especially skype, your phone, instant messaging etc. Programs running on your computer can affect the quality of the webinar from your end and we want to ensure you have a good webinar experience. Its a good idea to log out of anything you have open to avoid distractions. A webinar is really the same as attending a Face to Face event and we want you to be as engaged as you can be to get the most value from the information we have to offer.
- When the Webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers. A headset is recommended for this. OR If you do not have a headset or cannot hear the audio very well you can use your phone and call a local number provided in your webinar email.
- PARTICIPATE AND HAVE FUN!! You have invested your valuable time into this webinar so we want you to have some fun whilst you are learning. To do this we encourage you to treat the time as though you are attending a live workshop. It will be helpful if you cut off all distractions before the webinar starts See 6 above.
- You will have a Virtual Hand you can raise if asked to do so PLUS you have a question box where you can ask your questions. We will show you how to use your Virtual Hand and Question Box before we begin the presentation.
We look forward to “meeting” you on the webinar.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/40plusflabtofab